Friday 11 May 2007

DARE, pots and fun!

i haven't blogges for a while but i have been busy with imprtant things like UCAS (grrrrrrr)

its all good i just finished reading a book called the hollow >chocolate bunnies of the apocalypse! such a cool title.
work is ok, we have to sell the superdrug mag DARE ( we have a quota urgh) >and guess how many i sold on saturday......42! in 5 hours that my dear is hard selling!!! and my big reward... ( and i was promised a big reward... an extra hours pay! but i shouldn't grouse as its something for nothing which is always good. but still... i wanted a pony! lol

urgh having to sort out student loan, not fun! why is it all so complex! >gotta try and sort out bank accounts as well, *bigger sigh* lol

my summer starts at the end of may just before download lol so i'm having a bit of a hectic time at the mo with my final major project,

i've doing an evening class doing pottery and i got to go on the wheel last night!! it was sooo fun!! it was also exceedingly phallic hee hee i didn't make anything because it was harder than it looked and i got a bit stressed with it buti can't wait to go on it again, but the clay goes every where.

my bank holiday i had off work for once but the weather sucked, i met ant in croydon cause i hadn't seen him for a while and we were going to see spidermean three but it was sold out so we went round croydon and he bought me lunch :) bad thing was because i thought we were just going to the cinema i wore my boots, which make my legs really long and give me a sexy wiggle but hurt like hell so in the end i just took them off but it was all good, but it feels wierd being back at college becausee i keep thinking that it is monday lol.

xxxxxx

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Fun and money are both good.

And I agree about the annoyingness of the student loan business. I'm waiting for my dad to find out what his income is.

Also, tis my birthday next week! Fancy doing a jamcircusy thing Wednesday or Thursday?

Give Ant a poke for me.

Xxx k

Sam said...

ooo birthday yay! i will let you know

poke toby right bak :)


xxxxx

Rachel said...

You do realise you had the phrases "exceedingly phalic" and "harder than it looked" in the same sentence, right?!
:P
xxxxxxxxx