Saturday 21 April 2007

bad bad girl

this has to stop but i can't help myself,
now easter has finshed all the easter eggs are so cheap and its all good choclate, so i've started buying them and hording them and i really really shouldn't as it isn't good for you but its the bargain part of me that just won't be refused
sainsbury's white choclate egg with lemon and grapefuit is strangly compelling, so much that i bought 2....

i wore my corset the other day ( the good one) to the black sheep as ant hadn't seen it yet so i wore it especailly for him, my firneds tried to lace it up for me, but they cannot lace up corset right, while i had a good evening it didn't sit right, till they decided to pull it tighter ( on the dance floor) and i think thats when it broke.

i was quite drunk so the screaming and hysterics were reduced to me pouting alot. ok so the boning only poped out of the front panel at the front so it didn't snap but still i was pissed. ( angry not just drunk :P) however i am not in tears now as i managed to sew it back together again so all is not lost i just hope my deamstress skills will cut it ( no pun intended). oh and the boning is indeed steel woot.

but i had very strange dreasm about my broken corset, i dreamt the while of the bonig came out of the corset and flew around the dancefloor like a boomarang....

hmmm in other news i tohguht i was getting hayfever for the very first time...it turned out to be a bloody cold grrrrr, i'm back at college now with only 5 weekd til the big eep!
tried to open a student bakc account with natwest the woman i dealt with was a nidiot and se out to trip me up on the stuff i needed, silly woman so i wasn't in the best of moods

been to a load of galleies, went to the v&a and went to the kylie exhibition ( free mwahahahahahah) which was actually very intersting with all her pretty costumes ( there may have been some corsets there as well lol) and then i went to the surreal life exhibition as i love surreal work, spent most of thathappy, took some good photos before i found out you couldn't take phtotos oops but oh well >:)

so all fun and games and throw in a few friends crisises ( mine and ants, ants much more serious hence why i'm not seeing him this weekend and mine rhian ( re simon) but its all part of what we have to do

hope ur all good. rach, kirsten we should meet up soon let me know when you are free.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Rachel said...

noooooo.....
not the precious boning!!!
Awww, I'm sorry hun, but good to know you fixed it :)
Work is being crap so I literally don't know what I'll be doing the day after tomorrow.
It should sort itself out soon I hope so I'll try to keep you updated...
fancy a bit of Jam Circus related fun and games at some point??
(I'm curiously tempted with old man pubs atm because that way I can actually hear you :P maybe the Ship in croydon if you want somewhere more... er... central! I'll call you and stuff though.)
Thanks for the comments re. baked goods and using garlic crushers on managers.... that's what you meant by "sexual harrassment charges", right??!! Tee hee :D
See you soon I hope
xxxxxxxxxx

Rachel said...

P.S.
Your dreams are weird!

Kirsten said...

Yay for Jam Circus! And chocolate!And art! Xxx k