Thursday 17 May 2007

ok other sensible stuff

its the last week of my project and i am getting stressed!! argh but it 'll be all worth it in the end ... hopefully. but after that i'm free. it kinda sucks for the past few weeks ant and i haven't seen each other that much we've just both been really busy but after my project finishes i'm hoping to make alot more time for us.

also i have been really organised recently so all my paper work is up to date woot! but i've been doing so much paper cutting i have an injury! because i've been pressing so much on my index finger the skin has all come off ! nice! .... hmmm in other news...
happy birthday kirsten!
and happy birthday lee! ( who won't read this but thats not the point!

also ant has been lovely to me and bought me the new lp album and he also boguht me the first 2 copies of the buffy season 8 comic...ooooo! tis good. now i just have to findtime to red it lol

but also carrying a large A1 card on the train is not easy! at all!

hmmmmm stuff and stuff. i nearly lost my purse not fun but sorm1 had given it into the pink desk in camberwell, seriously its bright pink!!

xxx

No comments: