Friday 24 October 2008

About me and my work

hi just a bit about me,

i'm doing 3d design as my major, i working in a variety of materials and working with my hands making things. I also make crafts and jewellery. i enjoy knitting and do ceramics in my spare time. i'm interested in design with a sense of humour, functional but with a personality of its own.

what else can i add, i love tea. I'm relatively computer savvy, just don't make me make it talk to you, though now you mention it it could be done.

I'd like to collaborate with you.
I've put an image up of my work if you can find it as well. its the hair bowl that i did asa continuation of project in foundation, some of my other images were too big

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and
sources back to your webpage? My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would certainly benefit from some of the information you present here.
Please let me know if this okay with you. Thanks a lot!



my web site; fotografia ślubna poznań ()

karina pitaloka said...

Full Spectrum Lights
Balloon Lights
Monorail Lighting
Black Chandelier Lighting
Obat Maag
Induction Lighting
Strip Lighting
Billiard Table Lights
Full Spectrum Lights